- Photography Blog
- Photography portfolios
- Metro Detroit Headshot Photography
- Photos of Detroit for sale
- Detroit Community
- Contact Jeff White
Detroit photographer Jeff White is currently a volunteer member of the Ferndale Preserve America Grant Execution Committee. The City of Ferndale in conjunction with the DDA was awarded funds from the National Parks Service to implement a wayfinding program city wide. The committee’s role is to develop a RFP (Request For Proposal) for professional services to assess and inventory existing wayfinding elements (historic and non), identify areas of improvement and develop a cohesive design and “brand” for Ferndale, Michigan.
Jeff White was also a volunteer for the City of Ferndale, Michigan, “Cityscape Arts Planning Program.” Jeff works on photography projects on a regular basis with the Ferndale Downtown Development Authority including all the photography for the 2007/2008 and the 2010/2011 Downtown Ferndale Business Guide and the redesigned 2013 Ferndale DDA website.
Jeff was also a digital photography tutor at Oakland Community College Royal Oak campus for a period of four years. Jeff particularly enjoyed working with photography students and hopes to have the opportunity to teach photography and share his secrets someday!
Jeff White has also exhibited his photography work in the following local communities:
• “City at Night” series featuring Detroit architecture photographed at night at Octane Photographic (2006), Toast Restaurant (2007/2008) and Paramount Bank (2007)
• Fine art automobile photography at the Paint Creek Center For The Arts in Rochester, MI. (2004)
• Editorial photography of Detroit area musicians at the “Motor City Rocks and Rolls Show” at Octane Photographic Studio in Ferndale, MI. (2004)
• Detroit architecture series (displayed for one year) at Pure Detroit Gallery (located in Pure Detroit store) in Detroit, MI. (2004)
• Fashion photography at “The Severance Fall Fashion Event” at Severance Gallery in Detroit, MI (2004)
• Detroit architecture series at Comerica Tastefest in Detroit, MI. (2004)
• Detroit Architecture “Beauty in Decay” series at Lawrence Street Gallery in Pontiac, MI. (2000), Woodward Avenue Brewery in Ferndale, MI. (2002) and Xhedos Café in Ferndale, MI. (2003)
• “Full Moon Life” series at Nomad Gallery during Comerica Tastefest in Detroit, MI. (2002) Nucleus in Detroit, MI. (2002)
Downtown Ferndale along Woodward Avenue with traffic passing by during long exposure.