Please read and follow these tips to get the best results during your actor, model or corporate head shot photography studio time with Metro Detroit photographer Jeff White.
1. Bring your personality! The focus of a good head shot is not only on the artistic ability of the photographer, but also on capturing the personality of the person in front of the camera.
2. Bring more clothes than you think you will need. Avoid wearing white. Leave the busy patterns and loud colors at home. The attention should be on you, not your clothing.
3. Bring a good, positive attitude! Positive energy makes everything easier and brings out the best in your head shot photography.
4. It is recommended — and also a great opportunity rarely offered in the photography business — that you sit down with Jeff after your shoot and participate in the post-production editing of your head shots. Not only will you be educated on the process of proofing, converting raw camera files, and editing using Photoshop, but you also will be able to make suggestions on what you would like to have adjusted on your photo, such as removing blemishes, making hair fuller, or reducing the weight the camera lens adds to everyone’s images. There is no additional charge for this service.
5. Be prepared to get the ball rolling. You will leave the studio with your head shot images on a CD for both print and Internet, ready to rock and roll.